I wanted to post last night, but I was oh so tired and relaxed! I had a wonderful night with Kristi, Kristi's mom, Rose Ann, and Sarah. We were pampered because Kristi won a spa package and invited us to join her. While I was there (and all the time) I am thankful for the family I married into. They are fun, loving, nurturing, inviting, and so much more. I love the time we get to spend together...I just wish we had more time together.
Sometimes when life seems hard, sad, or stressful, I like to just stop for a moment and find something happy or peaceful. This evening, Lexi and I were driving home and we noticed the beautiful sunset. I stopped so we could take a picture on my phone. When I look at the sky and it looks like this, it makes me think of the loved ones we have lost and are now in Heaven. Instead of feeling sadness, I feel comfort they are in their forever home in the arms of Jesus. I'm thankful to have to ability to remember and the faith to feel comfort. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments