This morning Jason got up to get ready for the first season of the game and to pack for his first road trip. Lexi and I stayed in bed for an extra 30 minutes. We snuggled and we took turns singing, "You are my sunshine" to each other. After I sang it once Lexi said, "You have the prettiest voice ever." I know she will soon one day roll her eyes and/or cover her ears when I sing. For now, I will just take it all in. Be still my heart.
Sometimes when life seems hard, sad, or stressful, I like to just stop for a moment and find something happy or peaceful. This evening, Lexi and I were driving home and we noticed the beautiful sunset. I stopped so we could take a picture on my phone. When I look at the sky and it looks like this, it makes me think of the loved ones we have lost and are now in Heaven. Instead of feeling sadness, I feel comfort they are in their forever home in the arms of Jesus. I'm thankful to have to ability to remember and the faith to feel comfort. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments