When Jason is on the phone while at home it is a "conference call." Lexi knows to be quiet while he is talking. For me on the other hand, as soon as I get on the phone it is the exact moment when Lexi needs something. You know, chocolate milk, a snack, or just to say, "I love you." I have started having "conference calls" as well. It's a win-win. I get to talk without many interruptions and Lexi is working on the virtue of patience. Yesterday while we were in the car Lexi used the garage door opener as a telephone. This was her conversation: "Hi there. Yes. I will get it right to you. Have you uploaded it? Ok. I'll text you when I get it. Thanks and have a good day." Oh man. This girl makes me laugh!!
Sometimes when life seems hard, sad, or stressful, I like to just stop for a moment and find something happy or peaceful. This evening, Lexi and I were driving home and we noticed the beautiful sunset. I stopped so we could take a picture on my phone. When I look at the sky and it looks like this, it makes me think of the loved ones we have lost and are now in Heaven. Instead of feeling sadness, I feel comfort they are in their forever home in the arms of Jesus. I'm thankful to have to ability to remember and the faith to feel comfort. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments