Today Lexi's sweet little voice woke me up with this..."You are the best mommy in the whole wide world. I am so thankful God gave myself to you. I don't love you to the ceiling. I don't love you to the sky. I don't love you to the moon or sun. I don't love you all the way to God. I love you more than that!"
Sometimes when life seems hard, sad, or stressful, I like to just stop for a moment and find something happy or peaceful. This evening, Lexi and I were driving home and we noticed the beautiful sunset. I stopped so we could take a picture on my phone. When I look at the sky and it looks like this, it makes me think of the loved ones we have lost and are now in Heaven. Instead of feeling sadness, I feel comfort they are in their forever home in the arms of Jesus. I'm thankful to have to ability to remember and the faith to feel comfort. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments