Skip to main content

Look Mom...No Tears!

Lexi was such a big girl today and I am again so proud of her!  Today Lexi walked right in class and went to Ms. Kim and did not cry!  I was worried she would cry once I left, but when I picked Lexi up at the end of the day Ms. Kim said she did not shed one tear.  Ms. Kim told me how much she loves Lexi, what a sweet girl she is, and how Lexi is a great helper.  I of course know all of these things about Lexi, but it is such a great feeling to hear it from her teacher!  
Playing with her green pumpkin before school
It's my Friday!
After school
French braid! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love, love, love this post! Hooray! She adusted so well so fast. She is going to get so much out of her "school" experience! And doesn't it just warm your heart to hear her teacher love her? It makes me "get" why my students' parents have always appreciated that so much!! I LOVE th picture of her with her name on her diaper....and the french braid, OMG! she has so much hair! Love you girls!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8

Sometimes when life seems hard, sad, or stressful, I like to just stop for a moment and find something happy or peaceful. This evening, Lexi and I were driving home and we noticed the beautiful sunset. I stopped so we could take a picture on my phone. When I look at the sky and it looks like this, it makes me think of the loved ones we have lost and are now in Heaven. Instead of feeling sadness, I feel comfort they are in their forever home in the arms of Jesus. I'm thankful to have to ability to remember and the faith to feel comfort. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Day 12

Today I am thankful for Apple.  Apple makes great technology.  Jason has been in Canada for almost a week and because of our iPads we were able to facetime with him!  Lexi gets a little shy when the conversation begins, but she quickly warms up and loves to talk and kiss him.  We love and miss him so much when he is traveling.  We are looking forward to the summer when he is home with us for a couple of months straight!!

#eattherainbow

We have officially been eating clean since right after Christmas!  I have been working a lot in the kitchen preparing and cooking clean food.  Yesterday morning while standing at the kitchen counter drinking my tea, I had a vision for our breakfast nook.  We never eat at that table.  It is wasted space.  While we were iced in yesterday (crazy north Texas weather) Lexi and I made a rainbow for St. Patty's Day (and because we LOVE rainbows!).  Today I pulled out blankets, books, and picked up succulents at Trader Joe's.  I made raspberry, lemon and mint water and put out mason jars + straws (we drink a lot more water if it has fresh fruit in it!).  And...tada...here is our cozy + bright lil' breakfast nook.  I think it is already becoming my happy place.  :)