11/10/11

The night before...

Lexi's birthday and all through the house there's a precious toddler sleeping...dreaming of cake, ice cream, and presents while her mom is reminiscing with eyes tearing.  All day today I have thought about the day before meeting Alexi and kissing her sweet face for the first time.  I can remember every. single. detail. perfectly.  It seems like it happened yesterday.  I can't believe how fast these first three years have flown by.  She has learned so much and she astonishes us everyday with her knowledge, wit, and personality.  Lexi has made our lives complete.  I can't believe it.  I just can't believe she is one day away from being a three year old.  My heart feels like it is going to explode this very moment with the amount of love pumping through it that I have for her.  Sweet dreams my little Lex Star.  I love you and can't wait to kiss your sweet face all day tomorrow!

No comments: