11/12/12

4 years old!

Yesterday after Jason got home we took Lexi to the toy store to spend some of her birthday money.  On the way we stopped and took a couple photos to document this very special day.  Lexi is wearing an outfit she received from my childhood friend, Michelle and her family.  It is precious and SO Lexi...I love it!


After pictures and toy stores we went to dinner.  Lexi's request: pizza and ice cream.  Once we got home we played more and snuggled on the couch and watched a movie.  It was a perfect ending to a great birthday.  Love you Lexi Lou!  Happy birthday to my one and only Sunshine!!

Now for a little q + a with a 4 year old:

What is your favorite dinner?
Chicken and dumplings

Favorite color?
Purple and pink

Favorite number? 
2

Favorite animal?
Monkey

Favorite song?
New Fresh Beat Band music

Favorite book?
All of my books

Favorite show?
Dora the Explorer 

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Artist

What is Daddy's job?
He works, he showers, he gets ready.  I don't really know what else.

What is Mommy's job?
Take pictures!

What do you like to do for fun?
Go to the park

What makes you laugh?
Jokes

Can you tell me a joke?
Knock knock.  Who's there?  Cat.  Cat who?  Are you glad to see me flying a car?  

What makes you sad?
When it's time to go to bed

What college do you want to go to?
Texas Tech

No comments: