10/4/13

plano, tx

I've said it before, but Lexi L O V E S the singing show, "The Voice."  She is so musical.  She is always singing and/or dancing.  She can memorize a song just hearing it once.  She aspires to be on "The Voice."  She is already debating which coach to pick once all the chairs turn around.

This was our conversation in the car yesterday:

Lexi: "Mom, what city is our new house in?  I need to know for when I am older.  I need to know because on the singing show they ask, "where are you from?"  I need to be able to tell them the exact city and state that we live in."

Me: "Plano, Texas."

And officially today, "Walsh Party of Three" lives in Plano, TX.


Lexi calls it the "icing house" because she says it looks like icing on a cake.  Of ALL the houses we looked at (and there were a lot) Lexi's cartwheels were the absolute best in this backyard.  Home. Sweet. Home.  :)

No comments: