10/3/13

thoughts

Lexi has a life size Barbie that she calls her sister.  It is sweet and fun, but it breaks my heart a little.  She doesn't have a real sister or brother who will always be by her side.  She won't experience the annoyance of a second born nor will she grow up to have him/her as her best friend.  Is she missing out as a child?  As an adult?  I don't think so.  Lexi has so many people who love and adore her...cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends and of course, us.  I pray every single day that Lexi always knows how much I adore her.  I ask her all the time if she will still love me when she is a teenager and an adult.  Her answer is yes, but I am prayerful this will be true.  We are incredibly blessed to have Lexi.  She completes Jason and me.  She is our world and has our whole hearts.  

No comments: