11/10/14

Q&A the night before lexi turns six

Lexi's favorite:
Song: "You are my Sunshine"
Season: Winter
Movie: "Frozen"
Show: "Peppa Pig"
Vegetable: Peas *Note: She will eat all vegetables except sweet potatoes.  She eats green veggies (except peas) with her hands.  Not sure why, but I don't redirect since she loves them!!
Candy: Skittles
Color: Rainbow (pink mostly)
Sport: Ballet
Thing to do with daddy: Play golf
Thing to do with mommy: Be at home and snuggle
Restaurant: Market Street (salad bar and eat outside)
Holiday: Christmas

What do you want to be when you grow up? A photographer and a mom.
How many kids do you want?  One.
Girl or boy and name?  Girl.  Alice Marie.
Where do you want to go on our next vacation?  The beach.
Do you know how much I love you?  Yes I do, but I love you more.

 



No comments: