12/3/09

Finally an update!

Ok, that was a long time without the internet. Here is the latest Walsh news:
1. We moved to McKinney.
2. We unpacked.
3. We had family over for Thanksgiving. Great Grandma, Grandma Mike, Cousins Andrea, Caleb, and Joshua all came from Houston to celebrate with us. Mimi, Paw Paw, Uncle Daniel and Kristi, and Great Aunt Roseann also all joined us. We had a wonderful time, but sadly I did not take pictures. Really? I know...I am still kicking myself.
4. We received the pictures from Lexi's first birthday. I am so thankful we chose to get a photographer. It was the perfect gift to our sweet girl. I will put together an album for her to cherish when she is older.
5. Lexi saw her first snow. It was beautiful. The flakes were huge. It really makes me excited about Christmas.

Here are a few pics from the party. Most of our families were able to make and Lexi's little friends joined in on the fun as well. We met at our house, paraded down to the park for lunch and cake and then walked back to the house for presents. It was a blast!






1 comment:

AJ said...

yeah, your back!