8/12/11

Anniversary trip to Lake Tahoe

Jason and I went to Lake Tahoe to celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary.  We dropped Lexi off at Mimi and Paw Paw's house early Thursday morning.  Lexi did great at their house and loved having her there!  Jason and I picked her up late Monday night.  She was so sweet when she saw us.  She ran to each of us, hugged, kissed, and snuggled a lot.  As we were leaving their house Lexi told me, "I cried at the door when you left."  I knew she was a little sad, but she loves spending time with Mimi and Paw Paw so she did great!  We missed her SO much, but it was a great get-away for us.  Here are some of our pictures from the gorgeous lake.









We had a wonderful time, but it was so nice to get home to our baby girl.  We wanted to be with her every day we were gone and can't wait to take her on vacation with us next time!



No comments: