6/20/13

spa girls

Lately I have been waking up in the middle of the night or super early in the mornings and have been unable to go back to sleep.  I decided to go into a spa to see what they offer such as teas, eye masks, etc.  I talked to a massage therapist and she offered me and Lexi some time in the relaxation room.  She made me tea and gave Lexi some water.  We each had our own recliner, eye mask, lavender heated blankets and neck wraps.  Lexi stayed in her chair with her feet up and eye mask on.  Sadly, I don't have a picture of that, but I was lying there thinking about what a big kid she has turned into.  I remember walking into stores praying that she would behave, be quiet, listen, etc.  When we got home she said I should heat up my new neck wrap because she knew how tired I was.  So, we heated up the wrap and took turns using it.  Today, I bought some fresh lavender and put it on my bedside table.  Lexi took one piece of lavender and placed it on her bedside table.  She told me how she is going to sleep like a baby now because of it.  As I type this I am drinking my tea and using my neck wrap.  Lexi is soundly sleeping in her room and Jason is playing hockey.  I think it's time to scoop up my little lady and grab some zzz's together.





No comments: