2/14/14

my little love bug

I was snuggling with Lexi when she first woke up this morning.  She reached over, gave me a big hug and whispered, "Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy."  This little love bug knows my love language!

Yesterday, a Valentine's Day package arrived in the mail from Grandma Mike.  Right after Lexi told me happy Valentine's day she said, "May I open the gift from Grandma Mike?  I miss her so much and that will make happy and not miss her as much."  Lexi has always been the great little negotiator!  While she waits for Jason to wake up she is getting Nine and Caroline (the new build a bear elephant we got yesterday) dressed for the day.  Last night she gave their clothes to Jason and asked him to put them in the dryer for a little bit because they like their clothes "fluffed a little bit more."

Lexi is dressed in her adorable heart dress Mimi and Paw Paw got her for her birthday (I"ll take some pictures later today) and she loved the Paleo donuts I made for this special morning.  Aunt Kim sent this recipe to us from Lexi's Clean Kitchen.  :)   

Happy Valentine's Day to all our friends and family!  xoxo!!


No comments: