10/20/14

first report card

Lexi brought home her very first report card today.  I had just had the scheduled parent/teacher conference so I knew she was doing well, but as I pulled the report card from the sleeve I had a few butterflies like I used to when I was in school.  Lexi's marks were fantastic and I was extremely impressed at how thorough the report card is formated/graded.  The report has six categories and specific evaluations within.  The sections include: reading, writing, math, enrichment (art, science, social studies, computer, music, PE, Spanish), behavior/work habits, and spiritual.  As we went over the report after school Lexi lit up.  Jason and I are over the moon proud of Lexi's growth and development this year.  We LOVE Lexi's school and her awesome teacher!! 





No comments: