12/11/08

Happy 1 month birthday, Alexi!


It is hard to believe a month ago today Alexi arrived. It is true, we can barely remember our lives without her. She has brought so much joy and love into our home. I catch myself spending hours each day just looking at her. I tell her at least 100 times a day how much I love her and my kisses are endless.


There have been many changes in the Walsh household as of yesterday. Since Lexi is a month, we are really working on developing a schedule. The sleeping patterns have improved which was much needed for mom and dad! It is hard to wake her from her peaceful sleep during the day, but I am doing my best. We are one month in and look forward to all the excitement she will continue to bring to our lives. We love you, Lexi...happy one month birthday!

No comments: