12/19/08

"Momisms"

This morning I cleaned Lexi's nose with my finger. This got me thinking about how so much has changed. I would have never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would put my finger in someones nose...and be excited when I caught something! I have done a few other "momisms" including, licking my finger then rubbing something off of Lexi's face, called Jason in the room to share the sight of a dirty diaper, skipped workouts and meals in order to stare at Lexi sleeping, looked only at the baby section of a store, and this morning when Jason left for a road trip I shed tears for her because I know she will miss him, but does not understand that he left. My world has changed. I love my new world. I can't wait to experience all the other "momisms" that come my way.

No comments: