Miss Alexi will be a year in 14 days. More like 13 actually since today is 2 hours away from being over. I am happy and excited to see her grow up and learn new things, but I am also sad. I have tears in my eyes as I write. I can't explain the roller coaster of emotions hitting me right now. At this time last year I was dressed as a basketball for Halloween. This year I am a mom. Wow, I am a mom. That brings tears to my eyes as well. I can't thank Jason and Lexi enough for making me a mom. A happy tear filled mom.
Sometimes when life seems hard, sad, or stressful, I like to just stop for a moment and find something happy or peaceful. This evening, Lexi and I were driving home and we noticed the beautiful sunset. I stopped so we could take a picture on my phone. When I look at the sky and it looks like this, it makes me think of the loved ones we have lost and are now in Heaven. Instead of feeling sadness, I feel comfort they are in their forever home in the arms of Jesus. I'm thankful to have to ability to remember and the faith to feel comfort. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments