11/15/10

I've Been Tagged!

I’ve been tagged!
And if you are reading this, you have been too!
Here we go!

8 things I look forward to
1. Every healthy morning
2. Seeing Lexi every time she wakes up
3. Vacations
4. Jason's off days
5. More children in the family (ours or cousins for Lexi)
6. Chip coming home
7. Taking more photos of Lexi
8. Date nights


8 things I did yesterday
1. Took Lexi to the zoo for the first time
2. Went shopping with Kristi and Rose Ann
3. Took pictures
4. Watched Barney with Jason while Lexi played in her playroom
5. Smiled a lot
6. Edited photos
7. Cleaned
8. Jumped with Lexi

8 things I wish I could do
1. Sing
2. Run
3. Introduce Jason to my dad
4. Go to all of our nephews baseball games
5. Update my facebook status via an iphone or ipad
6. Be in Houston in an hour
7. Snowboard or ski
8. Speak another language

8 shows I watch
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. The Bachelor
3. Ellen
4. Modern Family
5. The Middle
6. Any HGTV Show
7. Barney
8. Calliou 

And I am tagging….
All of my friends who read this blog! Email me your list or post it on your blog!!! I love reading about each other!

No comments: