8/1/12

this week

I haven't blogged in awhile...sorry if you are following and you have been disappointed.  :)

This summer has been so much fun!  On Monday, we swam with Caleb, Graham, and Megan.  We had a blast and stayed awhile playing, chatting, and eating lunch.  On Tuesday, Lexi and I cleaned the house, had some snuggle time on the couch, and took Addie to swim class.  After swim, Addie got to come over and play a little bit.  Addie and Lexi have grown up together and are truly becoming good friends!  Today, Lexi and I went to see Winnie the Pooh with Ava and Emily at the theater.  Tomorrow, Lexi has swim class again and on Friday, we are going swimming with Michelle and Addie at Lifetime.  We have been in the pool A LOT and we love it!

Other news in our house is we are officially PALEO eaters.  I have been pretty strict with it for almost 2 months now and I feel great!  Tonight Jason and I are starting Insanity.  We are excited and nervous.  Being healthy is our motivation.  We desire happy and healthy hearts.  :)

No comments: