8/25/12

vacation

We are ALL so excited to go on vacation Monday!  We will be gone for a full week.  It will be just the three of us until Friday and then we will be with our Houston family.  Lexi talks about vacation all the time...how she can't wait, it will be so much fun, she gets to leave after two more naps, and she is already sorting and packing.  She was "folding" her laundry today and when I brought more clothes from the dryer onto Uncle Chip's bed (yes, she still calls it that even though Chip only lived with us a month one year ago), she said, "Thank you for bringing me more clothes!"  I also told her today she can bring 3 babies.  She said, "Ok, Nine, Kelly, and Mickey.  BUT, Mickey loves Minnie so I have to bring both of them."  Jason and I looked at each other, laughed and agreed with her.  She is now bringing 4 babies. :)

No comments: