Lexi and I watched a video the other day of her as a toddler. She said in the sweetest toddler voice, "no whining, no crying." I just love how her little voice sounded. I have now started mimicking how she said it. Just now I was saying it and she said, "Mom, you are speaking like a baby. Speak like a dult." This is just another thing that I am not correcting because it is just the cutest. She doesn't know the word is "adult." She thinks it is a "dult." Can I *please* just bottle every single ounce of her up!?!?!?
Sometimes when life seems hard, sad, or stressful, I like to just stop for a moment and find something happy or peaceful. This evening, Lexi and I were driving home and we noticed the beautiful sunset. I stopped so we could take a picture on my phone. When I look at the sky and it looks like this, it makes me think of the loved ones we have lost and are now in Heaven. Instead of feeling sadness, I feel comfort they are in their forever home in the arms of Jesus. I'm thankful to have to ability to remember and the faith to feel comfort. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments