This past weekend Mimi and Paw Paw watched Lexi all weekend. Jason dropped her off Friday evening and Mimi brought her home Sunday afternoon. Lexi always has a blast over there!! They play, garden (when its not too cold outside), read books, dance, put stickers on the dog and so much more! Uncle Daniel, Aunt Kristi, and Aunt Darlene also went over to see Lexi. She adores all of them also and loves the surprise drop in visits!! Thank you all for loving on our sweet girl!!!
Sometimes when life seems hard, sad, or stressful, I like to just stop for a moment and find something happy or peaceful. This evening, Lexi and I were driving home and we noticed the beautiful sunset. I stopped so we could take a picture on my phone. When I look at the sky and it looks like this, it makes me think of the loved ones we have lost and are now in Heaven. Instead of feeling sadness, I feel comfort they are in their forever home in the arms of Jesus. I'm thankful to have to ability to remember and the faith to feel comfort. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments