3/12/13

wellness

My sweet friend, Emily told me about me about their experience seeing a chiropractor along with taking vitamins and supplements.  Emily's family has been sick free since they started this routine.  Jason and I decided last night to give this a shot.  I made an appointment for Lexi to get adjusted this afternoon.  Luckily there was time for me also!  We both met with the doctor and watched each other get "adjusted."  Lexi did SO well!  We are praying our experience is like Emily's.  We are fighting this flu and focusing on wellness!!  Emily gave us a lot of suggestions for natural supplements that work for her family.  Lexi is currently drinking immune support tea.  She's having a hard time getting it down, but it helps Emily's family when they are sick so I hope it works for Lexi too!






No comments: