3/19/14

dear lexi,

You are growing up so fast.  You have such a spunky personality.  You dance like no one is watching, even when they are.  You wear mismatched socks with your Christian school uniform.  You are animated (that is an understatement).  You are always glowing.  You are intelligent.  You are a good friend.  You have the biggest heart.  You love hard.  You are a believer.  You are my sunshine. 

I pray you never change.  I pray you continue to be a leader and a helper.  I pray you continue to follow your dreams, even when you find obstacles.  You want to be a performer, a teacher, a landscaper, a photographer, and most importantly, a mother.  I know you will be a successful child and adult.  I pray you don't grow up too fast.  I pray you and your husband are blessed with children.  I can't imagine my life without you.  I prayed for you and I thank God every single day for blessing us with you. 

I love you,
Mom

No comments: