3/24/09

Did you put your foot in your mouth?



Lexi was finally able to get her foot in her mouth today and she loved it! She concentrated really hard and then she held on tight to her left foot, got it to her mouth, and then licked her toes! It was extremely entertaining for me. I was able to get pictures, not great ones though...I'm sure I'll have more opportunities in the near future!

Lexi also enjoyed "Green Eggs and Ham" today. Throughout the whole book she grunted and growled. I will try to get that on film because it is truly hilarious. Lexi grunts A LOT. I'm thinking she is getting frustrated with her immobility...

Jason and I are really enjoying Alexi's personality. It is so awesome to see her change on a daily basis and to witness her learning new things. She is growing up fast!

No comments: