3/5/09

LaughING!

Okay, so Lexi has laugh[ed] before; [ed] meaning, one single laugh at a time. Tonight though Lexi chuckled! I was getting her ready for bed and was playing "peek-a-boo" when she starting laughING...multiple laughs in a row! Luckily, I had the phone with me so we were able to share the fun with Daddy. He answered the phone and listened to his precious daughter cracking up! He loved that we were able to get a hold of him! I was laughing with Lexi and started crying. I just mentioned to Jason today that I could not wait for her to start cracking up! By the time I got the video camera Lexi calmed down a little bit. The video I am posting was actually the second video I took of the event. The first video she focused too much on the camera and didn't laugh that much. I kind of hid the camera on this one, but it does not show her true laughter. More to come though!

No comments: