1/23/10

An Award!

Ok, I am supposed to tell 7 things about myself (that you might not already know!) and then share the award with 7 other bloggers! Just like Michelle, I read so many amazing blogs! I seriously don't know how I will choose just 7!So, here are 7 random things about me that you may not know:

1. I LOVE new socks and new toothbrushes. They make me happy.

2. I still wear my retainer at night. I had braces as an adult so I seem to take the retainer thing a bit more serious than the average teenager.

3. I had a horse and a pony for pets as a child. My parents gave us the world even though some of it was beyond their means.

4. I always overestimate how long it will take to do things. For example, in my mind I would estimate it would take an hour to clean the living room. In reality, it only takes 15 minutes...ok, maybe only 10.

5. I sleep with the bed half made when Jason is gone. Pillows and blankets on his side make it seem like he is next to me...

6. Fall is my favorite season. The leaves are beautiful, the weather is crisp, and November 11th (Alexi's birthday) is the best day of the year.

7. I worry too much. I am working on this, but it is hard. I constantly have to remind myself to just have faith and we will all be taken care of.

Bonus info: I started working part time. Good friends of ours, The Buesing's offered me a position working with Brandon. Brandon is a realtor for Keller Williams and he has started his own group...BCB Properties. I will do a lot of behind the scenes work trying to help find his clients their dream home. I am really excited about this opportunity and I am very fortunate to be able to work from home.

I am passing this award to the next 7 awesome bloggers:

Megan
Deanna
Andrea
Natalie
Patricia
Kelly
Allison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and I were destined to be friends in this life! I love fall too and I love new socks. Oh, and I worry way TOO much. I repeat Phillipians 4:6-9 over and over in my head daily! Love you friend. You have a beautiful blog!