2/24/10

My Birthday

I had a great birthday today. Jason took the day off of work so the three of us could be together. Jason took Lexi duty this morning so I could sleep in for a little bit and then he went to Starbucks for coffee and bagels. Lexi napped and Jason and I relaxed. When Lexi woke up we headed out to the pet store. Lexi loved the 'daw-g-a's' and the birds. We then went to lunch and to the Wiggles Play Center. Lexi thoroughly enjoyed herself and J and I got tired out as well! We then headed to the grocery store to get dinner. We ended up with pizza, wine, and brownies (ok, not the healthiest, but it's my birthday after all). After we put Lexi to bed we sat on the couch, ate, and watched the Olympics. It was a perfect birthday...I got to spend the whole day with two of my very favorite people!

No comments: