3/2/12

Day ?

I'm on my phone and I'm too tired to calculate or look up what day it is today. This morning I got a call from my mom saying she was taking grandma to the ER. She was really weak and was not getting better from a recent infection. Lexi and I packed up, got in the car, and drove to Houston. While we were driving we got the report that grandma has a very low sodium level and the beginning stages of pneumonia. With fluids and antibiotics she was gaining her strength back. When Lexi and I arrived she looked great! We were so pleased to see her look so good. She is still weak, but my mom and Kim said she has made drastic improvements!! We are extremely blessed and thankful for our family's health today. Grandma is 92 and is so strong!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: