3/20/12

A little behind

Even though I forgot to write, I have felt very blessed of the last few days.  I have been working and I am so thankful Jason was home to be with Lexi.  We are so blessed to have so much family in town who is always willing to watch Lexi when I have to work, but Jason and Lexi enjoy spending time together too...just the two of them.  After I worked on Saturday morning, we took Lexi to the park.  At one point while we were all three swinging, Lexi said very happily, "We're swinging as a family!"  It made both Jason and I smile.  The weather was perfect for flying a kite.  It was overcast and extremely windy.  I am blessed that we were able to go to the park together as a family this weekend.  It was a great day because the three of us were together.  I am so blessed to have a sweet and loving family.
Lexi had such a great time.  She didn't want to leave.  She was sad, but we promised to bring her back with the kite and she smiled.

Lexi's first kite.

Enjoying the swing. 

No comments: