9/12/12

stokin' funny!

I've been meaning to blog about this for awhile now and just keep forgetting!!

Several months ago Lexi's dress was wet after we went swimming.  She said, "I'm stokin' wet!"  Of course she meant, soaking.  We thought it was the cutest thing so we did not put much effort in correcting her.

Somehow stokin' evolved and simply replaced the word, 'super.'  I really don't know how this happened.  Lexi started putting the word 'stokin' in front of everything she was excited about.  She says things like, "That is stokin' neat!"  "I'm stokin' excited to go swimming!"  It makes us laugh every time. Jason and I also say 'stokin' in place of 'super' as well.  :)

Another funny I forget to blog about is if something is inside out she will ask, "Will you inside this out for me?"  Ahhh, this girl is F U N N Y!  She makes me laugh all the time!!

No comments: