6/20/12

call me maybe

Last week (Monday through Friday) Lexi went to dance camp from 9:00 AM - Noon each day.  She loved it!  They did story time, arts & crafts, and of course danced!  The day after dance camp ended, I got this email from Ms. Ryan, Lexi's dance teacher:

I didn't get a chance to tell you this yesterday, but your daughter had the funniest moment in camp yesterday.... on Friday I need a a little break from princess music all morning so we decided to stretch to the song "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson.....and all the girls were following my steps and your daughter (who never talks in class) screams out oh yeah this is my song....sings alll the words while she shakes her little bootie.... I couldn't stop laughing and if I had a camera I would have video taped it.....HILARIOUS!!!! Just thought that you might appreciate hearing about that little moment. :-)

Aunt Kim introduced Lexi to "Call me maybe" and it is by far Lexi's favorite song.  She listens to it all the time while singing every word and dancing!

No comments: