2/16/13

valentine's day

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Jason and I do not celebrate Valentine's Day with each other.  Not at all.  He was out of town this Valentine's Day and on the phone we awkwardly said, "Happy Valentine's Day I guess."  It was so awkward it felt like we were boyfriend and girlfriend in middle school.  :)

We do however give Lexi a small V Day gift.  It's fun for her and it's fun for us to surprise her.  This year she got a few things from Lush (thanks Aunt Kim) and the Taylor Swift CD.  She loved all of it!  She has been "jamming" to TS in her room non stop.  She has her microphone in there and "performs" on her stage.  Last night before I went to bed I found this:
All of her babies and dolls are lined up as her "audience."  So, so, so adorable!!! 

No comments: