2/27/12

Day 5

I fell in love with the right guy. For so many reasons, for so many feelings, I am truly blessed and extremely lucky to have the most amazing husband and father for me and Alexi. We laugh together, we snuggle, we debate, we tease each other, we put each other first, we love, we have the best life together, we are lucky we found each other, and we realize that. Each day we have together we think of as a gift. I pray Lexi, that you find a man like your father when you are older. Jason continues to amaze me as a husband all the time. He loves to love. He lives to love and I love him for everything that he is and everything he is going to be. I don't know how our lives will get better together than they are right now, but I know it will.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: