I am so incredibly thankful to be a mom. Lexi's face melts my heart. Last night I saw Kristi's mom hug her for no reason at all. I had a flash forward moment and pictured me doing that to Lexi when she is an adult. My love for Lexi will always continue to grow. I may not get to hug Lexi everyday when she is older, but I will remember all the nights she fell asleep on my chest, all the times she asked to snuggle with me, and all the random hugs and kisses we gave each other. I will never forget these moments. I am so blessed to be a mom. I am so blessed to have Lexi as my daughter. I love you, Lexi Lou!
Sometimes when life seems hard, sad, or stressful, I like to just stop for a moment and find something happy or peaceful. This evening, Lexi and I were driving home and we noticed the beautiful sunset. I stopped so we could take a picture on my phone. When I look at the sky and it looks like this, it makes me think of the loved ones we have lost and are now in Heaven. Instead of feeling sadness, I feel comfort they are in their forever home in the arms of Jesus. I'm thankful to have to ability to remember and the faith to feel comfort. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments